Voted “Best wedding planner book” the little white book is a wedding organizer, journal, 12 month diary, and your indispensable wedding planning companion.
It has a 12 month count-down diary structure, essential wedding planning checklists integrated throughout (list-lovers rejoice), space to record appointments, journal prompts, and room for your thoughts.
It’s the modern, multi-tasking bride’s daily diary and organiser, compiled into one easy-to-carry, simple, stylish wedding planning book:
– wedding planner essential tools (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other vendor meetings, honeymoon planning for all your bride business)
– detailed countdown checklists integrated within the 12 month timeline
– a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week – you insert applicable month/year, start anytime)
– journal prompts to encourage you to write your own little love notes from the heart, and an allocated space every week for goals and tasks,
– plenty of note and blank pages, perfect for ‘bullet journalling’
– made to the highest quality, worthy of its keepsake status.