‘My Keeps Ltd’ trading as ‘Keeps’ reserves the right to update these Terms & Conditions without notice.
Please note our wooden boxes are made from natural wood and the following may occur and are not considered defects:
- Variances in grain
- Small imperfections in wood
- Replacements to sub-standard patches of wood (ie natural knots) to help make the box stronger. These are only found on the inside.
- Slight shadows on lid – The top of the lids are plywood which is a product made from many thin layers of wood laminated together. Occasionally darker patches on the below layers can faintly show through. This is the nature of wood.
Currency & Location
All prices are quoted in NZD ($).
Purchases are currently only available in New Zealand & Australia.
$8 per large or medium box
$5 for small or letter boxes and smaller items
Delivery is via Courier and a signature is not required upon delivery.
$25 per box, any additional boxes cost an additional $20 per box
Once your order is complete it will take up to 5 working days to receive with Courier Post.
Once your order is complete it will take 7-10 working days to receive with NZ Post .
We take no responsibility for delivery delays due to courier service. A courier tracking number will be sent to the email address specified at checkout on completion of your order.
If the product is returned to Keeps by the courier company due to an incorrect address being given or other reason, you will be required to repay the shipping cost.
The returns policy set out below applies to products purchased from the Keeps online store, found at www.keeps.co.nz.
In these Terms the expressions ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘My Keeps Ltd’ are reference to My Keeps Ltd and ‘you’ is reference to the Customer.
Change of Mind – Non-personalised Products
Keeps is committed to customer satisfaction. If you have changed your mind upon receiving any of our non-personalised products and want a refund, simply return it to us (at your cost) within the timeframes specified below, and provided it is in the same condition in which we sent it to you, we will refund your payment.
We do not in any circumstances accept the return of Gift Cards.
Timeframe for Change-of-Mind Returns
The timeframes in which you must return non-personalised products are:
Full Price Products delivered within NZ – within 8 working days of receipt of product.
Sale Products delivered within NZ – within 5 working days of receipt of product.
Products delivered to Australia – within 20 working days of receipt of product.
Unless a product is faulty or the wrong product was received, we will not accept any products returned outside of these time frames. No exceptions.
If you have a faulty product that you would like refunded, repaired or replaced, follow the Returns Process below. Faulty products may be returned outside of the regular return timeframes recorded above where you contact Keeps as soon as the fault is identified. We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 to provide a remedy.
We will endeavor to process all refunds and/or replacements within 48 hours of receiving notification of a fault; however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed on a regular basis via email updates.
If an order is deemed faulty, we will gladly reimburse the return postage up to NZD$8.00. This includes postage only; packaging is at an additional cost to the Customer.
Engraving/ Wood Faults
If you are not satisfied with any aspects of the engraving on your product, contact us via email to email@example.com with a clear description of why you are unsatisfied. Please note the below:
– Dissatisfaction with the font specified by the customer is not a product fault. Please take care to view the font examples on our website to ensure you are happy with your selection.
– Due to the use of a natural wood product, we will not accept returns for dissatisfaction due to variances in the wood grain or colour, this includes the engraving finish.
– Where there is a fault due to incorrect information given by the customer (e.g. child’s birthdate or the spelling of their name) a replacement product will need to be ordered at the customer’s cost.
Contact My Keeps Ltd via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return a product. Please include a detailed description of the reason for the return and attach photographs depicting the issue/s. Once Keeps have replied and confirmed they will accept the return, follow the below process:
- Pack all return items in a secure carton or reuse the My Keeps Ltd courier bag or box. Ensure that fragile items are securely packed as we are not able to accept them if they are damaged.
- Please send your return to:
My Keeps Ltd – Returns
PO Box 301443
Albany, Auckland 0752
- We recommend sending with NZ Post and ensuring you can trace the parcel as we will be unable to cover lost packages.
- Once we receive the package, we will endeavor to inspect and process it within 48 hours to ensure you receive your exchange or refund as quickly as possible. We will send an email to confirm and update you on the process.
- My Keeps Ltd will not refund the original delivery costs or return freight costs for any product that is returned for reasons other than the product being faulty (see below for the returns process for faulty items).
If you have any problems with the returns process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Returns Terms & Conditions
All products returned for refund or exchange must be returned in original saleable condition with all tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged items must be returned with the original packaging in good condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty).
Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges.
My Keeps Ltd will not accept any “Collect On Delivery” deliveries. Any returns sent “Collect On Delivery” will have the postage costs deducted from your refund.
For all returns (except faults which is addressed above), we will endeavor to process all returns as quickly as possible. We will reply within 48 hours of receiving your email notifying us of the return, and advise an estimated timeframe to complete the return – this will vary depending on the product being returned. During peak periods some exchanges may not be processed if your requested product is out of stock and a refund will be processed instead.
Refunds will be credited through your original payment method.
If you wish to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to My Keeps Ltd in the original packaging, unmarked and in good condition. Please attach any labelling over the original labelling.
Please return in an appropriately sized satchel, ensuring the product packaging is not marked or damaged.
If the packaging has been marked or is in unsatisfactory condition for returned products there may be a chance that we will be unable to exchange or refund the product.
For any further information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 20th Sept 2017